Friday, November 15, 2002

I had no idea it had been this many days since I last posted. I think I rested a little too much after the 10,000 words a day, 10 days in a row. Not that I stopped writing, but my total output for the last 4 days has only been about 12,000 words. Good words, though. I wrote up a short outline for the new novel and it's helped a lot. Yeah, I've sort of been won over to outlines. Sad, isn't it? Another 'free spirit' writer gone to the dark side.

LOL.

Really, the reason I haven't been here has had more to do with not getting work done during the first ten days of the month than anything else. Quite a bit to get caught up on there.

Hell. I think my modem connection just went down again. Yup, it's down. Well, this will just have to sit here for a few minutes, then, while I wait for it to come back. Goofy damned provider. I'm starting to think wireless feed, even if it isn't great in bad weather, might be the way to go. At least then you'd know why it wasn't working.

Tonight I have an agenda to put together, but it looks like a short one. It's just coming up on 6pm here, so I don't think I'm going to get any additions or changes after this. I'll give it another half an hour, though, before I start work. One of the most annoying things in the world is to get to work on the agenda and then have them send me a new, updated version.

I think we're back up, about half an hour later. Going to try to post. Copy first, though...

No comments: