Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Closing in on 65,000 and the story inching closer to done. Yes, I could put The End on it right now and put it aside, but I keep thinking of things I want added in, and since it continues to grow, I'm going to let it. This is slower now, but still doing well enough for the rest of this month. In fact, it's kind of nice to wind down like this and prepare for a somewhat calmer December.

Tomorrow we will be out of town and I'll be doing my writing on the Visor. I think I'm going to try for a new short story -- just something short and quick that I can write in a couple days. I've got a busy three days coming up ahead of me, so no matter what, I'll be getting Whispers of Winterwood done soon.

Other than that... not really a lot to say. I'm working out some other problems right now -- no writing stuff -- so it's kind of taken a little of my attention. But I'm having a good time with NaNoWriMo, and I'm going to be sorry to see it go away.

No comments: