Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nearing the end



Hmmm... I seem to be a couple days behind on this. A shame I can't get those days back before the new year begins! I have so much work to get done!

Vision is nearly done, though. So is the DAZ newsletter. Forward Motion doesn't need much more, either, now that I look at it. So really, it's just a case of pulling it all together and working through it.

But Russ is home! Yay! We're kind of snowed in, but we'll have to go out for supplies soon. We have snow and more snow, and more snow on the way, though not much. That's good. I would really like to go somewhere, and Russ is talking about Omaha and me at the zoo while he goes and visits with some people... but I'm not sure it's going to happen.

It's good to have Russ home for a few days, though. So I'm not going to waste time on this. I'll post this to both the LJ and the Blog and get back to visiting with Russ.

Everyone have a good new year! I just hope I have everything done in time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: