Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays



The Gift (Click to see larger version)

Snow, snow... yes we have snow. And it's messing with my life. Russ is trying to come home on Saturday, and this storm is giving us trouble.

Away storm! Be gone! But not east, because then it will just hit where he is about the time he's trying to take off.

I just know this is going to be a problem.

That's really the big news right now, of course. I'm getting newsletters done. I'm getting outlines and notes and articles done. I'm looking forward to starting my new novel on the first. It's going to be an interesting story to work with -- but then I think that about all of them I write.

This month is going quickly, at least. We'll be into 2010 before too long. I don't know if I'm really excited about that part or not. Sure, new story, fun stuff... but I can't say I'm really thrilled about anything else. Maybe this will be the year it gets better. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

So everyone have a nice few days, whether you celebrate holidays or not. I'm going to just hide out in the house and watch it snow.

And snow.

And snow.

http://www.zettesworld.com/storm122309.htm
Posted by Picasa

No comments: