Monday, April 10, 2006

Guard at the Autumn Gate

When I finished this one this afternoon I thought I might want to write a story about him. He looks interesting. I get the feeling I might print out a picture this time and keep it on hand, ready for when I want to do the story. If one comes to me.

But tonight... I've written about 5k words. I've done a bunch of other little bits of work. Now, I'm going to go watch some third season Babylon 5/Marcus shows. Just for fun.

Tomorrow I start serious work on the next issue of Vision. Yes, it's that time again! And I am, of course, a bit behind on stuff. But I'm always behind, so this isn't really a shock. I still sometimes consider going quarterly with Vision, but I doubt it would be any better. Just not as often.

Beyond that... time to go watch TV for a couple hours and get away from the computer. Yeah, doesn't sound like a big difference, right? But there's the lovely chair that I can kick back in and raise my feet, and my fingers won't be pounding away at the poor little keys.

And besides... I like the Marcus character. Time to go visit with him for a couple hours again.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: