Friday, September 03, 2004

Moving On....



I am coming very close to finishing Paid in Gold and Blood (or Blood and Gold -- still can't decide which it should be.) Probably another 30,000 words or so is all. This version has fallen together very well and I can't wait to have it done and see what I think.

I have let Written in the Sand rest for a few days, specifically so I could finish the other novel first and then turn my full attention back to it. Just a personal choice because I want to concentrate a little more on some of aspects of the story, and I can't do that with too much else going on. I'm doing a lot of work on editing projects right now, and it makes it difficult to focus like I did during the 10,000 word days.

I miss them. (grin)

But I have other work to do, and it's all going well. I'm waiting on word for a couple submissions, I have the start of second half of the 2YN class going!

We have nearly sorted out the two house division, as well. I'm starting to see a real change in this one, which some walls and corners that I hadn't seen in years. I'm trying to organize my books -- never an easy task because I end up spending more time looking through them than organzing them. Well, I'm sure there isn't a single person here who hasn't faced that one!

It's almost 3am and I think it's time to call it a night and go watch another Sharpe episode before bed.

Life is so hard....

No comments: