Monday, March 08, 2004



Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...

(grin)

And for my birthday I am taking a few hours away from home and computer. I am going to go look for eagles and deer and wild turkeys at my favorite wild life refuge. And then go to Omaha and have lunch and look in bookstores... maybe even buy something!

I still have a horrid cold, but I'm feeling better than I was. All should be well. I intend to have fun!

Oh, and I already did my writing for the day -- as always, I started a new novel on my birthday. The Wind and the Sand is now sitting at 548 words. I plan to do about 500 words a day for a while -- enough to feel like I'm getting somewhere on it, and not so much that I don't have time to get other work done.

Things are looking good.

Have fun!

No comments: