Monday, December 08, 2003



(At the moment my journal site is down, so the pics aren't showing... It does this a lot. I miss my server...)

Busy days...

I'm getting quite a bit done, and I'm closer to finished with the final novel of the year.

And tonight it might snow again. I know those in the US northwest are shaking their heads in despair at the mere thought of snow, but we really do need it. Another county went on drought alert this last week -- and this in the middle of winter is pretty serious. So more snow in this area is not a bad idea.

It is cold here today. We've been having temps well over freezing for a while again, but day it cooled down.

I have been working on the material for the two year novel program at FM. I was going to wait to wait until after I finished Book #8 to start writing out my notes, but I went to work on it last night... and had a hard time stopping. I have so many ideas, and so many books to work with...

It's a lot of work. It's going to be far more work when we get into the actual class, especially for the first few months. However, I think it's going to be worth the effort. I'm glad I have several weeks yet to prepare for this first part, though!

And with that in mind... I need to go write something, I think.

No comments: