Monday, March 03, 2003

I wrote 8040 words before I stopped. I hope I can get back into it as well today, but right now I'm trying to push away a headache and upset stomach. But, if I can get my little pounding head to cooperate, I might get caught up today. I would like that.

My original plan was to have this done on the 6th. I purposely gave myself an extra day -- the 7th -- because I know things go badly. But the truth is, even if I didn't have it quite done my the 8th, I would still start the next book on that day. It's traditional that I start something new on my birthday, and... well, it's not like I've been logical about having things finished first before this.

However, I only have 102 phases left to go and four days left. 25 phases a day was my original plan. I'm feeling much better now that I'm back to where I should be.

So, I'm going to go do a little writing, then do some house cleaning... no hold it, a bit of house cleaning first, then some writing. Then some more cleaning. It doesn't hurt to break the horrible stuff up with fun writing. (grin)

No comments: