Saturday, July 20, 2002

Well, I am still working on the agenda. I always expect it to go better than it does. I don't know why. (grin)

I did post a couple things at Forward Motion. If I can just get this work done, I'll be able to write again. Have you noticed how bad tempered I get when I have to do work. But then again, Maynard G. Krebs has always been my hero. (Ha. I bet most of you don't get that one!)

Though I suspect, at the rate I'm going, I'll not even be done with this before Russ gets home. Ah well. It still has to be done sometime, right? (No, don't try to answer that one. I'm still trying to answer that one.)

On the good news side, Russ does not go to New York until Thursday, which gives us both an extra day to get things sorted around here.

I am waiting for my server to acknowledge some of the work I've done before I go on. This happens every few minutes, so I might be back here in a bit again...

No comments: