Friday, May 24, 2002

You know, I finally figured out at least part of what is bothering me here. It's not just the petty vindictiveness of the entire matter. It's not the side taking and the other games. It's not even the name calling by Jen, whose true-life story in her blog only makes her announcement in Forward Motion all the worse. I wonder how she feels now, being the one on the bleachers calling others names. Self-rightous, of course, because she's done in the name of right.

What bothers me the most is that I liked these people. I thought that they were... I don't know. Right now, I'm not sure what I thought they were, but I'm sorry to have ever suggested Jen or Vicki for the spot of moderators. And that makes me feel even worse, because until now I've never had reason to regret stuff like that, even when it didn't work out.

It's a shame that they couldn't at least have been polite.

No comments: