Thursday, December 06, 2001

I am writing early tonight. I do have some few web things to get finished, but I'm trying to set myself up for next year and a change I'd like to try again. I want to write at least 500 words (half my daily minimum), before I go to work on other computer things.

So, I have At the End of the Map up. Starting count is 5348. This is turning out to be a boring story, but a good character study. I think I'll use the two main characters again somewhere else. They're typical fantasy characters -- male cousins who grew up together on the streets, one a musician and one a thief. I wonder if I couldn't work that into something unusual with them that takes them out of the usual pack of fantasy characters.

Not right now, though. Right now I just want to get this story done and I think I can see the ending coming up fairly soon now.

No comments: