Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Announcing Guest Post


First, check out my Nanowrimo guest post at Wrimos FTW! http://bit.ly/o9vafo


Second, I am nearly done with the outline for The Wrath of Bunny Hopper.  It's inching closer to a good size for this story, so I'm pretty happy with it.  With two Devlin outlines lined up to go with it, I can stop fretting over not having Water/Stone/Light done in time for this year.  I'll start it on January 1.


Life is going to be a bit rough for a while.  Temps are already dropping below freezing and I still don't have a working furnace, just a single plug in room heater.  I don't do well with cold and this is going to put me in a bad mood until I get something worked out, which should be soon.


Otherwise I am going to spend November in bed with my little Netbook and the electric blanket.  Probably a few cats, too.


Time to get back to work, though.  Running out of time to get all the little NaNo things done before November 1, not to mention a few of those pesky real life things that are getting in the way.


NaNo is near!




No comments: