Friday, November 10, 2006

I went to the zoo today

And then I came home and wrote over 5000 words on The Servant Girl. So, all in all, it was a good day. I'm getting tired now, but I think I'm going to try for another 1000 or so.

I might have the novel done this weekend. It's very close to the end section now. That's good. And I've come to like the novel better again. Obviously, a lot of this is about my personal mood and has little to do with whether the novel is any good or not.

I had fun at the zoo. It was a short day there, and very cold. I rushed from one building to the next. There were too many loud school kids, too, but over all, I think I did all right. I just hope that at some point I get the time to sort out the pictures from the last few trips and post some of them in my zoo blog.

Now is not the time to think about that, though. Now is the time to get back to work on the NaNo book and get a few more words in before midnight. Then decide whether to go on with it or go sleep for a few hours. Posted by Picasa

No comments: