Saturday, April 30, 2005

Vision is almost done



It's good to be closer to done, especially since I'm behind on other things. New class to post tomorrow, so I have to get that done. And I still have 105 pages of edits to type in for Farstep Station. And writing. I need to write stuff.

I would really like to get away for the day, but that's not going to happen. In fact, I don't see going anywhere as an option at all until the end of May. It's going to be a long few weeks.

But stories are doing well, so I can't -- well shouldn't -- complain.

It's Saturday, though. For some reason I keep thinking odd things like I should have weekends off. Don't worry.... it will pass.

2 comments:

Holly said...

WOW! Gorgeous lilacs. Do you have a bigger (say ... desktop-size) copy of that picture.

It's beautiful.

Zette said...

I thought you would like them!

Just put up a set of pictures for you. These are all straight out of the camera with very little touch up (removed a glowing purple spot from one, and added a bit more contrast or sharpened a couple of the others, and that's about it).

http://www.zettesworld.com/lilacs.htm

There are nine pictures. I hope you like them!