Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Running out of time!



I don't think I've ever felt like I have quite this much to do at the end of a year, and I think this might be the one where I don't quite get everything done. Most of this is because of new responsiblities -- Dragon Tooth takes a lot of time and effort -- so I'm not going to berate myself for not getting my entire list finished.

In fact, I have purposely made myself step away and do other things rather than trying to drive myself crazy. I've even been reading books -- something I have fallen woefully behind on in the last few years. I want to read more.

My list of must do things for today is pretty short. I've edited 1.5 chapters for DT. I worked a little bit on an article for Vision and I need to get the rest of that work all set up and contracts out. I have a list of addresses for cards. Need to find the mailing labels and print them out.

But I am tired. I've been tired for a week or more now, and all I really want to do is curl up in bed and sleep under nice warm blankets for a few days.

Maybe in a couple weeks....


No comments: