Friday, February 20, 2004



This is Maynard G. Krebs. Anyone who has seen the old TV series, The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, will see the resemblance right away.



I was not looking for another kitten. But he came in through the window three nights in a row when I went to feed the strays, and he is so incredibly tame that I couldn't just toss him out yet again.

So I have another cat. I did not intend to have another cat, but he's here. He's very sweet. Even Russ is shocked at how sweet he is. He's having a bit of a transition phase and hiding out a bit. The dog has upset him and the dog is just so pleased to see a new kitten that it's hard to convince her to back off. Wind is upset, Pip is not. I have been overfeeding all of them since he came in, just to keep them stuffed and happy.

I'm miserably ill, though. Maynard is helping -- he's very sweet and silly. But I'm ill and I am hardly getting any work done.

I'm going to have to just make myself do the writing. Class stuff. Everything.

No comments: