Thursday, November 13, 2003



Okay, I admit that I tried to talk Holly into taking a one year sabatical and then seeing how she felt about everything. I'll even admit that I've told her in the past that she needs to back away from the site and the problems it's caused her so that she can get on with her life and her work. So this is not exactly a real shock.

Just bad timing. I'm very ill. I'm barely writing and it's NaNo. I'm going to have to start considering how much of Forward Motion I can even really afford to keep going. The donations link is down right now because I need to do something that goes to me.

I need to find out when we pay for things and how much.

And I need some articles for Vision!

(Head comes closer to exploding...)

(And I've had to edit this four times already. Not a good sign...)


No comments: