Monday, May 19, 2003



I wrote 5027 words before I quit yesterday. Ruins is now at 47,872 words. I hope I can throw myself back into it this afternoon, but right now I'm suffering from a bit of a sore throat (argh), and I'm going to make some soup to see if that helps. Actually, first I'm going to feed the horde of animals so that they allow me a few bites of soup of my own.

It has turned cool again -- the 60's -- with a brisk wind. I think it might be kicking up some stuff that's giving me the sore throat. Going to try a Claritin (r) and see if that helps.

By the way, I used to say that Claritin was worth its weight in gold. Then Russ and I looked up the exchange rate for gold these days, and found out that Claritin is a better investment -- worth far more than the equal amount of gold... (grin...)

No comments: