Friday, August 16, 2002

I did some work on my latest web site -- The Good Read. Starting to get a few nice reviews there. I think it's a good looking site. (grin) And as soon as I get a few more reviews, I'll be breaking the book list up into smaller portions.

It is a bit of work, though. Still, I think it's a good site to have. Yes, it can be misused. So can any other review site, including ones where only one person does the reviews. But in this case, people get to tell others what their favorite books are and why. I think, in the long run, that will win out over others.

We'll see.

But now, finally, it's back to work. I don't expect this to be a very good word count day. I hate to lose ground again already, but it's bound to happen sometime.

Off I go in my silly quest for 1,000,000 new words...

No comments: